Know your BMI
Body Mass Index is a quick and effective way to measure body fat. Knowing your BMI is important to help determine your overall fitness and your risk of developing chronic diseases.
Learn About Us
The facility is open 24/7 and is staffed with a Manager and Wellness Coordinator Monday-Friday from 6am-7pm.
We offer a variety of group fitness classes, personal training, fitness assessments, nutrition & life coaching, and much more!
Green Bean Casserole (Healthier Recipe!)
What You’ll Need:
- 2 9-ounce bags frozen green beans (or one bag of green beans and one bag of a second vegetable)
- 1 pint button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion (half thinly sliced, half chopped)
- 1 can healthier cream of mushroom soup (we used Campbell’s Healthy Request)
- 3/4 cup 1 percent or skim milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 tbs. flour
What to Do:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Combine the flour and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl. Toss sliced onions in mixture until well coated.
2. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Spread the onion strips on the tray. Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes or until crisp.
3. While the crispy onions are baking, sauté the chopped onion and mushrooms until just soft. Combine in a casserole dish with the frozen veggies, soup, and milk. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bake the casserole for about 30 minutes or until warmed through. Five minutes before it’s done, top with the baked onion strips.